Blue Moon Ranch in Woodland, Utah (20 minutes from Park City) is an alpaca ranch that has the best Alpaca Cam. You can see a variety of Alpacas anytime of day. They have other photos of the day, including Sandhill Cranes on their website. I’m not sure when they’ll be having babies (the alpacas, not the ranchers), but I will let you know. What is cuter than baby alpacas, I ask you? I don’t think this runs at night (who wants to watch them sleep anyway?). Check out the Alpaca Cam. If you really want to see a live streaming video of babies, you can check out the Sandhill Crane Nest Cam where the eggs have just hatched! There is a more recent view of the chicks here.
this green earth calendar
search this green earth
- @Heidi33Tigressa Mexico's payment for the wall. Also . . . taking care of itself. 5 months ago
- @Heidi33Tigressa Titanic crew announces "we hit an iceburg". Captain replies "Don't worry #ItsTakingCareofItself" 5 months ago
- @chrislhayes don't worry about that. It's taking care of itself. 5 months ago
- ONE EASY FREE WAY TO SOLVE CLIMATE CHAOS wp.me/p1ntmM-e4 2 years ago
- ONE EASY THING MOMS CAN DO TO STOP THE CRAZY & SAVE THE PLANET wp.me/p1ntmM-ej 2 years ago