Africam has some cool streaming videos of life on the African plains. They have three different live streaming videos showing elephants, lions, rhinos, monkeys and other African wildlife. The camera is set up in Kruger National Park near Swaziland, so they are 12 hours ahead of Mountain Time (10 for Eastern Time, 11 for Midwest, and 13 for Pacific Time). So, basically, you’ll want to view these cameras later at night or early in the morning to get a view of the animals during the day. They do have lights at night, but when I’ve checked there isn’t much going on then. Live streaming videos here. Check it out! (Warning, there is an ad before the video so you have to sit through that).
this green earth calendar
search this green earth
- @Heidi33Tigressa Mexico's payment for the wall. Also . . . taking care of itself. 1 month ago
- @Heidi33Tigressa Titanic crew announces "we hit an iceburg". Captain replies "Don't worry #ItsTakingCareofItself" 1 month ago
- @chrislhayes don't worry about that. It's taking care of itself. 1 month ago
- ONE EASY FREE WAY TO SOLVE CLIMATE CHAOS wp.me/p1ntmM-e4 2 years ago
- ONE EASY THING MOMS CAN DO TO STOP THE CRAZY & SAVE THE PLANET wp.me/p1ntmM-ej 2 years ago